- Staff of caring, devoted, experienced pet professionals
- Veterinarian and certified veterinarian technicians on site, guests’ primary veterinarian may be contacted upon request
- A variety of guest accommodations are available including private luxury suites, with Kuranda® orthopedic bedding, flat screen televisions, and pet cams so you may view your pet on-line
- Guest accommodations are located in three separate areas to ensure minimum noise and stress to our guests
- Top of the line elevated Mason® kennels with fiberglass flooring, privacy walls, secure latching, and secured food dishes
- “Zehn” room for guest relaxation with a home-like environment
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- 24-hour video surveillance and supervision by a staff member for all of our pet guests
- Monitored fire suppression system for guest safety
- Climate control system designed to maintain room temperature and proper humidity levels for maximum pet comfort year round
- Upgraded “green friendly” air system, no use of freon
- Exceptionally clean and superior sanitation and hospital grade disinfectants to keep all areas as clean and flea-free as possible
- Commercial grade laundry to ensure fresh and sanitary bedding
- Kitchen to prepare all food products with commercial dishwasher to provide spotless sanitary dishware
- Non-skid epoxy finished flooring
- Redundant exit doors and exterior fencing to ensure our guests remain within the hotel area
How may we help you?
Have a question? Our contact information is below, please don't hesitate to contact us during business hours. If you need immediate assistance, please call us directly at (916) 683-4000.
Have a question?
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.