How is Franklin Ranch Pet Hotel different from the boarding facility I use now for my pet?
- Our caregivers are always here with your pet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in our state-of-the-art facility.
- To ensure your pet’s well being, our veterinarians are on-site during hospital hours or just a phone call away.
- Climate-controlled for pet comfort.
- Upgraded “green friendly” air system, no use of freon.
- Building materials and sanitation devices that provide a clean and safe environment for your pets while you are away.
- A variety of guest accommodations available including private luxury suites, with Kuranda® orthopedic bedding, flat screen televisions, and pet cams so you may view your pet on-line.
- Guest accommodations are located in three separate areas to ensure minimum noise and stress to our guests.
What are your hours?
Monday – Saturday: 7 am – 7 pm
Sunday: 9 am – 7 pm
How do I get started?
Read over and complete our New Client Registration forms. These are located within the Pet Hotel button on our site. In addition to the client registration form, please also complete the one specific to a dog, a cat, or both, if that applies. These forms are needed to confirm your reservation. You may print, fill in, and bring them with you on your first visit, or fax them to us at (916) 683-4040.
What time is checkout?
Our check-out time is 12:00 pm for overnight guests. After 12:00 pm, an extended care fee will apply.
What if a dog acts aggressively during its stay?
If a dog acts aggressively during his/her stay, we will not allow the dog to participate in play time or have walks while other pet guests are walking.
What type of security do you have?
Your pet’s safety and comfort are our primary responsibilities. We have designed every part of the pet hotel to ensure a safe and secure stay.
- A caregiver monitors the guests throughout the night to ensure their comfort and safety.
- Redundant exit doors and exterior fencing ensure our guests remain within the hotel area.
- 24-hour video surveillance, security system, and supervision by a staff member for all of our pet guests.
- Monitored fire suppression for guest safety.
Are you closed on holidays?
Franklin Ranch cares for pets 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. We regret that we cannot receive drop-off or pick-up of your pet during non-business hours or on major holidays.
Do you have a groomer?
Yes. We have a full-service grooming salon to accommodate all of your pet’s grooming needs.
Do I need an appointment?
Appointments are not required but recommended in order to minimize your wait time. Please call (916) 683-4000 to make an appointment, or click here.
Do you have any suggestions for a new client?
Read over and complete our New Client Registration forms. These are located within the Pet Hospital button on our site. In addition to the client registration form, please also complete the form specific to your pet. You may print, fill in, and bring them with you on your first visit, or fax them to us at (916) 683-4040.
You may also want to have your previous veterinarian fax your pet’s records to us at 683-4040, or bring a copy with you on your first visit.
For other health-related questions, please see the Pet Health articles under our Resources button.
Can you accommodate special dietary needs for dogs and cats staying at Franklin Ranch?
We provide Hill’s® food products for both our canine and feline guests–wet and dry. We can accommodate any special diets a guest might have with the exception of any raw meat diet. If you have special food just bring the food with you and provide us with directions.
How may we help you?
Have a question? Our contact information is below, please don't hesitate to contact us during business hours. If you need immediate assistance, please call us directly at (916) 683-4000.
Have a question?
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible.